Beth Caldow is many things including a ridiculously talented musician (& DJ), teacher (semi-retired) and world traveler. She also happens to be my oldest friend!
In this ep we cover:
- How losing her brother at high school changed her outlook on life and career.
- The role music has played through her teenage years and 20s.
- Break ups
- What it's like knowing a job isn't for you on the first day...then staying at the company for 5 years.
- The choice to study marketing and then go back to study teaching.
- What constantly going after your Plan B's does to your career happiness.
- Saying yes to a beach lifestyle.
- The HUGE 2023 plans she has for her music and her big move overseas.
Links to follow Beth and her ridiculously exciting journey:
Book Beth mentions: Light Is The New Black
Unserious Careers e-book and audio experience for school leavers / young people in the first 5 years of their career coming out Feb 15! Head to the website below to add your name to the list. Good things come to those on the list!
DM me on Insta or email me firstname.lastname@example.org to chat!