Cat Agostinho is the co-founder of Imagen Insights, a company enabling agencies and brands to crowdsource insights from their Gen Z community within 72 hours.
In this episode we cover:
- Cat's own career path and her background in digital marketing.
- Her decision not to go to university: how that impacted the start of her career and the imposter syndrome she has experienced.
- Gen Z vs Millennials in the workplace.
- The importance of work life harmony and access to career progression for Gen Z.
- How Gen Z are purposely mapping out their lives
- Work life balance in the trades
- The value of positive role models and developing relationships with mentors.
- How to find a mentor.
Connect with Imagen Insights:
Grab your copy of the Unserious Careers book! Designed for young people in the first 5 years of their career:
DM me on Insta or email me email@example.com to chat!